When you replace the drum unit with a new one for Brother DCP 7065dn,
we usually receive the following error.
– Replace Drum
– Drum End Soon
– Drum Near End
– Drum Stop
In order to fix this error message, we have to process the following instruction on the printer:
1. Turn on the machine before you start.
2. Open the front cover.
3. Press Clear or Clear/Back on the control panel.
*Note: It could be different to have the format of a control panel, but there is a button for Clear or Clear/Back on the right side of the LCD screen.
4. Follow a direction according to your case.
– For the numeric keypad, Press 1 to reset the drum counter.
– For the other type of keypad, Press the Up Arrow key to reset the drum counter
5. Finish with Accepted sign on your LCD screen and close the front cover.