For Brother TN 450 Toner Cartridges, here is the reset instruction to clear toner errors.
1. Turn off your Brother laser printer or multifunction centre first.
2. Open the front cover of your Brother laser printer/MFC during the whole process.
3. Hold pressing “GO” button until your printer turns on.
4. Release “GO” button when All LEDs turn on and the Ready LED turns off.
5. Press the GO button 2 times. (Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs turn on)
6. Press the GO button 7 times. (All LEDs turn off and then the Error LED will turn on)
7. Close the front cover when the Error LED stays on.
The Error LED will turn off and the Ready LED will flash briefly.
8. Verify the Ready LED is on steady and the Toner LED is off.
Once your done, you can now resume doing your print jobs!
◊ Brother TN 450 Toner Cartridge is compatible with many Brother printer series like Brother IntelliFAX 2840, Brother IntelliFAX 2940, Brother MFC-7240, Brother MFC-7360, Brother MFC-7365DN, Brother MFC-7460DN, Brother MFC-7860, Brother HL-2130, Brother HL-2132, Brother HL-2220, Brother HL-2230, Brother HL-2240, Brother HL-2240D, Brother HL-2242D, Brother HL-2250DN, Brother HL-2270, Brother HL-2270DW, Brother HL-2275DW, Brother HL-2280DW, Brother DCP-7060D, Brother DCP-7065DN.
◊ Watch the video How to Change Toner Cartridges TN450.