– 5-in-1 monochrome laser printer, scanner, copier, fax & PC-Fax
– Two-sided printing to save paper and money
– Built-in wireless networking to easily share the unit among many users
– Fast, up to 27 ppm black and white laser printing
– Full-featured fax capability with a 33.6Kbps modem fax with broadcasting and auto-dialing
– Compact, fits almost anywhere
– Cost effective, with high-capacity replacement toner cartridges
◊ How to Reset Toner Counter for Brother MFC-7860DW
1. Open the compartment door in front of printer.
2. Check “Front cover open” Message.
3. Press the “Clear” button.
4. Read “Replace Drum?” Message.
5. DO NOT respond to this.
6. Instead! Type in “*00” on the keypad.
1. Press Menu, 1, 8.
2. Press ^ or v to choose Continue.
3. Press OK.
4. Press Stop / Exit.
◊ Also, This setting information applies for:
Categories: Ink & Toner Cartridges