When you have changed new toner in your Brother DCP-7065DN
Brother DCP-7055, You may need to reset it manually by
following the procedure.
Have to do the key sequence fairly quickly or it defaults back to the “COVER IS OPEN” message.
1. Open the front door to access the toner
2. Press the “Clear” button.
3. Press the “Start” button.
(When you press START the screen should clear.)
4. Press the “↓” or “Down Arrow” button.
5. Press the “↑” or “Up Arrow” button.
(When you press the down arrow an ‘E0′ should appear, which will change to ’00′ when you press the up arrow)
6. Press the “OK” button.
(When it say s ‘ACCEPTED’)
7. Close the front door.
♣ The DCP models that take the TN2230 / TN2250 / TN450 toner may also work with above instruction ♣
Categories: Ink & Toner Cartridges